The Binh Duong’s case- two dead bodies were found in two concrete barrels: Some suspicion details that we have not known yet!
The Binh Duong’s case- two dead bodies were found in two concrete barrels: Some suspicions details that we have not known yet!
In May 2019 in Vietnam, there was a shocking case of public opinion, which was the case of two bodies in concrete barrels, the case was widely reported and caused attention to the public by the Vietnamese press. The two main factors that pay attention are the barbarism of the case and the fanatical factor in cultivation practice. However, from the time the case was discovered until the time the case was tried, the surrounding of this case is still a black veil with a series of unknown mysteries.
Summary of the case: On May 15, 2019, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Huan and his father, Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hung, moved to the house they bought from Mr. Nguyen Minh Vuong at No. 90, Hamlet 5, Hung Hoa Commune, Bau Bang, Binh Duong. They discovered two concrete barrels placed in the bedroom of the house. After breaking one barrel of concrete, the human body was discovered on the same night. On the morning of May 16, one more body was discovered.
On the morning of May 18, the suspected group was arrested and a day later, there was a shocking statement of the incident. According to the testimony, this group of women killed 2 men (victims) in the same group, then left 2 concrete boxes (inside with 2 death bodies) in the house at the same address above. These women left that house and stayed at Tiamo Phu Thinh hotel in early April. If the story is true, then that means.
- Two male victims who died long ago were in the house without the neighbors’ notice, and it was not until a month and a half after the group of women left, that homebuyers moved in and find out of the incident. And the homebuyer was so careless that he did not inspect the house before buying it?
- The group of murderous women is so barbaric, but so silly that they place two concrete barrels of bodies openly in the house where they were renting. They did not even run away after killing two men but to rent a hotel to stay after? Is this action similar to the psychology of the murderers?
- The trial of this case was live streamed on the morning of June 25, 2020, and live streaming trial is very uncommon in Vietnam. Purposely to make people think that this court was open for the public to see, but in fact it was a closed trial.
Unlike the case with signs of injustice at Cau Voi Post Office (Long An province) that took place earlier, it was a case of the mother (defendant Ho Duy Hai’s mother) had been complaining for 12 years for her son’s justice. However, in the case of a concrete body in Binh Duong, the mother of the victim Thanh Tri Tran repeated many times that “the killer” was not guilty during the court. This can be considered a very strange detail of this case.
All the above puzzles will be solved by an independent investigation team who directly interviewed the witnesses of the case and studied the case file after the case was tried.
1. CONFLICTS ABOUT THE TIMES OF TWO CONCRETE BARRELS APPEARED.
According to the case, two men, Tran Duc Linh died in the Vung Tau Villa on January 20, 2019. The body was brought back to the house in Hung Hoa Commune, where the body was kept in a plastic container with tea leaves in it. Tran Tri Thanh was killed on March 15, 2019, his body was placed in a barrel which was filled with concrete afterward. Then the women’s group left the house to stay at the Tiamo Hotel in early April. That means that after the women’s group left, the house above had two concrete boxes.
However, according to Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hung, the new owner of the house, in mid-April he went to see the house to deposit money and had not seen two concrete barrels, at the end of April he came back and still didn’t see it. He speculated that after April 30, it was time for the two bodies to be brought to the house.
After the group of women left the house, there were still no concrete barrels. Per the neighbor of the house with the body in concrete said: May 15 was the day when two bodies were discovered in concrete, about a week earlier, a group of cars went to the house, they stayed around from 12PM to 2AM for many days.
These two details were told by the owner of the house and his neighbor to the investigation agency. Although the case has an incredible detail recorded in the case file but these two extremely important details were not recorded.
2. A GROUP OF 4 WOMEN- CAN’T MAKE THIS “BEAUTIFUL” CONCRETE!
The witness who smashed the concrete said he did not believe 4 women could do this. The concrete block is cast smoothly, completely covering the barrel, the lid of the barrel is professionally welded that only people with good health, technical skills and professional skills can do.
Two concrete tanks were too heavy, strong men could not move them; the cylindrical barrel was rolled to the side of the house. In the case file, Tam Huyen and Thao claimed to use the parachute rope to pull the concrete barrel containing Mr. Linh’s body. The concrete box containing Mr. Linh’s body is a round cylinder, but Tam Huyen claimed to be tied with a rope to pull? So, did the two women not know how to roll the concrete barrel or because they were unaware of its existence?
3. DID THIS WOMAN’S GROUP REALLY KILL THESE TWO VICTIMS?
3.1 The death of Duc Linh Tran in the case file.
According to the case file, this group of people came to rent a Villa in Vung Tau from December 27, 2018 to January 23, 2019, where Mr. Linh has been practicing bigu (abstinence from food and water) for 10 days, then he died on Jan 20th 2019. But according to Villa staff, this group stayed at Villa 3 times intermittently and not each time was enough for 10 days.
In the case file, Mr. Linh died on 3 different days:
- Ha reported: After the New Year a few days
- Thao reported: January 12, 2019
- Investigation conclusion: January 20, 2019.
3.2 Thanh Tri Tran’s death in the case file.
According to Ha’s words, March 15, 2019, there was rain and lightning; when Thanh was electrocuted and strangled, neighbors did not know the incident. However, in mid-March was the peak of the dry season in southern Vietnam, according to weather forecasts, The date (03/15/19) was hot and according to the report of the General Department of Water Resources the rainfall and of this day was 0 ml in Binh Duong city.
3.3 Women’s group testimony about the whereabouts of Tran Duc Linh and Tran Tri Thanh
At the time of the arrest, the group of women claimed that after they left, both victims (Linh and Thanh) were still in the house (address No. 90, Hamlet 5, Hung Hoa Commune, Bau Bang, Binh Duong). So are details of the deaths of the two victims a pre-planned scenario?
4. INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR PUNISHMENT TO “THE KILLERS”, VICTIM’S MOM KEPT TELLING THESE WOMEN ARE NOT GUILTY!
Mrs. Thanh, Mother of victim Tran Tri Thanh said that this group of women, for some unknown reasons, declared untrue information. She did not believe that the body in the concrete was her son. For the following reasons:
- Her family was not allowed to see his face during the cremation.
- The investigating agency did not give her family a DNA test.
- The only thing that showed that her child’s body was a fingerprint examination, but it was tested on February 20, 2020, it was nine months after the case happened. So, at the time when the police discovered the incident, they did not have any evidence/sign to prove that it was Thanh Tri Tran’s body but they decided to cremate the victim’s body right away. And the fingerprint examiner was suspected that the fingerprint evidence was fake because the corpse did not have a right index finger to compare fingerprints.
- Initial forensic examination reported the two bodies were from 31 to 35 years old. But Thanh Tri Tran was born in 1992 (27 years old), Linh Duc Tran was born in 1969 (50 years old).
- Two bodies were cremated in Binh Duong, they were not brought home for burial as reported by the media.
Ms. Thanh said that the two men had been kidnapped, and that these two bodies were placed in the house above to incriminate these four women.
5. WHY DOES THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY MEDIA CONCERNED ABOUT THIS CASE AND IT WAS REPORTED ON CHINA’S MEDIA WITH HIGH FREQUENCY PROCAST.
Although information about the practice of Falun Gong has not been passed down in Vietnam by the Vietnam media. Falun Gong is a spiritual practice rooted in ancient Chinese culture. It consists of meditative exercises and a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and tolerance.
During the 1990s in China, over 70 million people took up the practice of Falun Gong, which, at the time, was openly promoted by Chinese authorities. However, communist leaders came to fear that Falun Gong was an ideological competition because of its independence, popularity, and traditional spiritual content.
In July 1999, the Communist Party launched a campaign to eradicate Falun Gong through extensive propaganda, mass imprisonment, torture, and organ harvesting. The atrocities continue to this day.
But in May 2019, the Vietnamese press covered Falun Gong heavily on the news and connected this cultivation practice with this barbaric case; however, many people have recognized the ignorant motives of the Vietnamese press in this incident.
Also, Taiwan-based pro-CCP media and Chinese media also reported this incident very closely. On May 19, 2019, when the investigative agency released the testimony of the group of suspects, the CCP media also launched an international media campaign to slander Falun Gong.
Why are the CCP media “particularly interested” in a murder in Vietnam? And at the trial, the group of women still “pleaded guilty” to murder and said that at that time they did not practice Falun Gong, the CCP media channels such as Global Times, Sina Weibo, QQ News still covered this news heavily. Does this mean that no matter what this group of women says, the CCP still uses this case to defame Falun Gong?
6. THE KILLING HISTORY OF THE CCP AND CREATE PROPAGANDA TO DEFAME THEIR ENEMIES
Gartering all the information above we can obviously know two things: First, the report in the case file is un-true/fake; Second, the abnormal concerning CCP’s media about this case.
With a staged case and a bogus like this one, who staged it? Who came up with this scene, and thought it for what purpose? Is it just simply to accuse these four women? The story is not that simple, because this murder, together with the media’s move to engage with Falun Gong, has had the effect of demonizing Falun Gong in the minds of readers/ viewers.
This is consistent with the CCP’s policies of persecuting and slandering Falun Gong. There is only- the CCP is considering the practice of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance as their enemy. Through it, we can see that the real creator of this propaganda is the CCP.
Back in 2001, the CCP staged a self-immolation incident on Tiananmen Square to slander Falun Gong as a cult, filming a practitioner committing suicide to go to Heaven; the incident was later exposed at the United Nations. Drawing on previously exposed experiences, this time the CCP is not hiring non-Falun Gong practitioners to set up, but staging to blame a murder for those who have practiced Falun Gong.
The CCP’s conspiracy in this case is being completely exposed, the brutal testimony of the case such as: demons, cultivating by the side of the corpse, killing people to pour concrete will no longer be slanderous words to Falun. Also, it will become a token of history for people on earth to see the CCP’s madness and evil when slandering people.